Dynamo Fencing Club is seeking an experienced Events Coordinator to oversee all club events, including the prestigious 2023 Vancouver World Cup—an international fencing competition. This position offers an exciting opportunity to plan and execute high-profile events and work with elite athletes.
• Plan and execute Youth Open, Senior Open, Open House and other club events including the 2023 Vancouver World Cup
• Manage event logistics, venues, and programs
• Develop and manage event budgets
• Secure sponsorships and coordinate fundraising initiatives
• Collaborate with marketing team for event promotion
• Recruit and manage event volunteers
• Engage with stakeholders and provide excellent customer service
• Conduct post-event evaluations and implement improvements
• Event planning and management experience
• Strong organizational and multitasking skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail and high standards of quality
• Knowledge of fencing or sports events is a plus
• Familiarity with event management software
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Join Dynamo Fencing Club, Canada's leading fencing club and the only recognized High Performance Training Centre in Western Canada. We are seeking an experienced Fencing Coach with a strong international background as an athlete/coach to be part of our elite team of world-renowned fencing coaches and Olympians and to continue building our legacy of Fencing in Canada.
• Proven success as a highly accomplished competitive fencer at the international level.
• Demonstrated track record as a successful fencing coach, developing athletes to achieve outstanding results.
• Passion for teaching and inspiring athletes to reach their full potential.
• Adaptability in coaching methods to meet the unique needs of individual athletes. • In-depth knowledge of fencing techniques, tactics, and rules.
Meet our coaching team.
Join Dynamo Fencing Club and contribute to our legacy as Canada's leading club.
Apply now to make a significant impact on our events and work with elite athletes!